Heh... call me stupid now...

GP1138

Ok, anyone who remembers my post awhile back about my steering being fux0red will laugh at me.

I looked under my car.. the same car I've been driving for about 3 or 4 weeks since I heard a clunk and my steering changed... and my driver's side front cradle bolt is AWOL. Actually, it snapped, and I have a little stub now.. and it's not sticking out.

First.. I wasn't aware there were front cradle bolts till a week ago. I took a look at the passenger side, but didn't look at the driver's side. Guess I should have...

Ask your GM dealer if it's covered under recall. I drove my 91 GP with one back bolt snapped, and promptly snapped the other bolt off at a stop light.

Yeah. Tried that. They don't have the recall in the computer when they look up my VIN, even though I don't have any stickers on my chassis. I hate GM.

Anybody know the part number for the cradle bolts? I'm pretty sure Autozone don't carry 'em.