All-motor beast or boosted monster

slick

All Motor or Boosted  

1. 1. All Motor or Boosted

Well, some people want the W41 specs. Just read the last 2-3 pages. I know what specs I want but im keeping them a secret:)

u r a man of secrets. lol

I would really like to see how much potential a n/a 3.4 can possibly go.

If you could get a 3.4 engine in a 3200+lb car to get 14seconds flat or better, I think that would be great considering the Infinity G35 3.5L DOHC (with all the newer technology to boot) is rated at 260/280 HP and runs 14s flat. It weighs 3500lbs btw.

Guest TurboSedan
i'm not much of a fan of boost its like cheating. don't use sissy juice either

nah....turbo/superchargers require alot of work, ingenuity, custom fabrication and a well thought out plan with research, which is what hot-rodding is all about (well IMO anyways). might as well take advantage of modern technology. i'm sure there are some die-hard old-school carb fans out there that would consider port fuel injection "cheating". i'm sure you could still make a 3.4 DOHC real fast without boost, but considering you're limited to a small displacement motor....it's just a real limiting factor when it comes to timeslips and horsepower.

now juice....that is cheating!

boost or juice is still quite limited with stock internals before you run into problems anyways.. After all a TGP 3.1 is not a regular 3.1 with a turbo slapped on, and an L67 isn't a regular 3800 with a SCer bolted on.

I don't think boost is cheating but juice is unless you are racing someone else who is running juice as well..

Well, some people want the W41 specs. Just read the last 2-3 pages. I know what specs I want but im keeping them a secret:)

W41 specs are pretty darn good. Although your not gonna tell me, what kind of specs are you looking at? Will it even be streetable????!!!!

Well, im not aaron so mine is more streetable than W41. Im not setting up my car for all out 1/4 mile racing, cause it would suck to drive my car around town. Im actually happy with the cam timing change so much that a cam regrind is the last thing im doing.

Hmm... So then retiming the cams would be the better choice, unless this was just made for racing. Well, that answers all of that then.

Aaron, make me headers!!!