STE Cassette (MP3's!) + List of stuff I'm pulling for people

GP1138

I was looking for a new hood at one of the local 'yards I frequent, when I happened to come across a decent looking STE they just got in. It's got EVERYTHING - sunroof, HUD, power seats, nice radio, everything. PM me if you need something.

Anyway, I opened up the glove box, and the original manuals plus the CASSETTE that came with the car were still there! I grabbed the cassette, which was still sealed, and ripped it to MP3 so those of you who might be interested could hear it. It's pretty cheesy.

ftp://24.168.84.177/GMSTESD1HI.mp3 - Hi Quality Version of Side 1

ftp://24.168.84.177/GMSTESD1.mp3 - Lo Quality (41/Mono) Version of Side 1

ftp://24.168.84.177/GMSTESD2HI.mp3 - Hi Quality Version of Side 2

ftp://24.168.84.177/GMSTESD2.mp3 - Lo Quality Version of Side 2

Enjoy! - If they don't work, right-click and save as. If you try just as this is posted, wait about 5 or 10 minutes, as of this second they haven't completely uploaded yet.

Sorry, was in a hurry when I typed that. Everything includes grey console shift bezeling, and wiring harness. Is the STE harness different from the normal harness, in terms of ease of removal?

Guest Anonymous

I already have a DIC in my car, so all I would need is the harnass. Are there any sensors that go with it? Like for the hood and doors.

Get me a price please. 8)

I already have a DIC in my car, so all I would need is the harnass. Are there any sensors that go with it? Like for the hood and doors.

I honestly couldn't tell you that. I know I've seen stuff in this forum about it before. Do a search for "STE DIC" or something.

Get me a price please. 8)

No problem. :wink:

leather seats?... 8)

Somewhat nice condition. The driver's is ok, the left bolster has a rip, and you can see the foam. The passenger's is better, but has a cigarette burn in the back near the bottom.

The STE badges are both there. The wheels are too, for that matter. They're in decent condition.

On the left switch pod (the one w/ the headlight switches), does that have the security lighting delay slider? If so, I want it..

On the left switch pod (the one w/ the headlight switches), does that have the security lighting delay slider? If so, I want it..

I'm not sure, but if your car has the pushbutton switches and not the flipper switches, it won't work properly anyway. I tried, and the headlights just stayed on all the time when it was in.

Push button was 88-89 only.. Flippers were 90-93..

So it does have it? I am working on gathering all the peices needed to add the security lighting to the TGP..

CD player??? (If it has one) And, one of the black plastic lug nut covers. How are the door speaker covers?? I need like all of them if they are in good shape

CD player??? (If it has one) And, one of the black plastic lug nut covers. How are the door speaker covers?? I need like all of them if they are in good shape

All the door speaker covers on the driver's side are in good shape, as are the storage bins.

It's a tape player, but it's the nice ETR 5-band (as you heard on the tape).

Push button was 88-89 only.. Flippers were 90-93..

So it does have it? I am working on gathering all the peices needed to add the security lighting to the TGP..

Cool. I don't know if it has the security - I'm planning on going on Saturday morning and, apparently, raping this thing.

If you get a chance, could you get a price on the seats for me? I'm sure shipping would be killer, but who knows.

I was quoted $65 each for power buckets.

All the door speaker covers on the driver's side are in good shape, as are the storage bins.

It's a tape player, but it's the nice ETR 5-band (as you heard on the tape).

Get a price on the door speaker covers, please. Ive already got that 5-band EQ tape deck in my STE, and my storage bins are good too. Thanks!

Cool. I don't know if it has the security - I'm planning on going on Saturday morning and, apparently, raping this thing.

Sweet, I'll take it if it's there, and if they don't want anymore than $15 for it.

I WANT THE BULB INTERFACE AND SENSORS!

turby can find them elsewhere.

?? Bulb interface for what?

If you want something he's already called then it sounds to me like you can find them elsewhere.

There's a diode on each exterior light bulb which reports back to the DIC when it's burned out. The STE DIC has an entire warning system that the regular DIC doesn't have, ABS warnings, low washer fluid, door ajar sensors, lots of stuff, and lots of wires.