New Intake! *pics*

sl3196

Finally got my wizair intake. It took forever because zzp was waiting on k&n to ship filters. I got it installed in under an hour. Damn it sounds good! I can feel the performance increase as well.

dff_383.jpg

dff_385.jpg

dff_382.jpg

Well that certainly is different, not sure I like the way it looks, but it certainly is different! I think overall it's the "heat shield" (?) on the hose to the TB.

I just have a drop in for mine, never really noticed anything, but I am considering cutting up the housing and routing some housing from underneath up to the stock housing.

Welp, glad you like it and it's good to hear you found a difference in the car!

Finally got my wizair intake. It took forever because zzp was waiting on k&n to ship filters. I got it installed in under an hour. Damn it sounds good! I can feel the performance increase as well.

HOLY HELL, THAT LOOKS LIKE MINE!!!

:lol:

I just installed mine tonite as well, and its awesome!!! The SC noise is so much more noticeable, I scared myself when I first drove it.

Looking good dude, I gotta take pics of mine :)

John

Guest TurboSedan

looking good Dan! now it's time for that 3.4" pulley and some exhaust work :) i can't wait to race you again in my GTS, altho i'm SURE i will need to do a few things or i'll be seeing GTP tailights....

dff_383.jpg

dff_385.jpg

dff_382.jpg

that looks awesome? where do you find them and are they available for any other engines?

That looks cool. Just an idea I think would look cool with it- LED lights towards the bottom so you can't see them nut so you can make it "glow" at night when you open your hood. It's your can so of course it's up to you if you decide to do that or not. If not, maybe someday I'll do it to mine, but I already got enough "projects" going on with my car right now. :lol: