94-96 Grand Prix dash

GnatGoSplat

Mine has part of a Russian defense system integrated into it.

No they were all the same.. the console saw one change.. thats about it.

The 94's and very early 95's had the cup holders in the front of the console, under the HVAC controls. Anything beyond those years got them up by the armrest.

Guest Anonymous

Mine is an very early 95 (late 94 actually) and it has the vupholders up by the armrest. May have been an option. The other space was a cubby and I put te dic there.

The 94's and very early 95's had the cup holders in the front of the console, under the HVAC controls. Anything beyond those years got them up by the armrest.

I hate those being there.((The later 95s) They piss me off some of the times, and drinks can get in the way. I had a pop ("soda" for you others! :) ) sitting there, had to brake hard and spilled all over the shifter. I had to take it all apart and clean the stickyness out of it, and the sliders are broke now becuase of that. The best thing they are used for is change holders. :)

• 4 weeks later...

My late 95 has the cup holders by the armrest, and they work much better than the small retractable ones in my 99 GP. The car handles curves great, but the cup-holders don't.

Guest Anonymous

The cupholders suck massivly... i had a Biggie wendy's soda go flying all over my DIC mod... and a dunkin donuts coffee had a hole and it flooded the cupholders as well but thats beside the point.

I'd like to see pics of these 2 different consoles.....

The 94 in the junkyard looked the same as mine, but the dash has less buttons (less options, no DIC and HUD)

The '94 console insert is such a piece of shit, I can't believe there's an argument! The whole ergonomics of it, there's a reason why they scrapped it!!! A tiny ash tray that's a little too easy to reach, cupholders that interfere with the radio/lower dash (3" tall drinks, anyone?), storage tray BEHIND the cupholders that's friggin useless, waste of space. Just saw one of these today @ the JY. Gross!