97+ DIC wiring

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Once the 95 comes home, ive got a new project in store for it.

Im looking for a 97+ DIC to fit into the blank cubby (preferrably the cheaper SE one) I know that there is no harness back there. Does anyone know anything about the 97 DIC wiring? Are the pins the same. Right now Im just looking for the unit to light up, could just the power and ground be hooked up for this?

Ross

Ross, I'll see if I can get you some DIC wiring diagrams from a 97 Prix'..I'll probably go ahead and print off the SE and the other one model Prix's(Is the GT any different from the GTP model that you know of..besides the obvious boost indicator on the GTP?). I need to score a 01 GM Grand Prix manual off ebay or something, it's the only Prix' I don't have a GM manual for. :x

They are not even close. I'm pretty sure its a complete re-wire if you want to do it. I know there are none of those low washer fluid sensors and whatnot that the '97+ has, so it'll be quite custom.

Send me a wiring diagram if you happen to get one :wink:

Guest Anonymous

well ive done my share of custom wiring in tthe GP! For the time being i just need it to power up. Then I can add all the other sensors as I have the time.

yes wiring diagrams please!

I'll try to get those diagrams Monday, I didn't really have time to find/print them today since I had so much to do in the shop(putting a Volvo back together and trying to get it running since a body shop screwed it over nicely :roll: and replacing an ac compressor and a few other items on a van).