97 cutlass option?

GPdriver1986

I was looking at a 97 Cutty on cardomain and this guy had this in his car, is this custom or factory? If its from the factory is it like a DIC?

418353_19_full.jpg

:lol: Thats a cheap compass you can get at many places. Well its not cheap.. I think those run somewhere around 80 bucks, but its definately not a factory option. I think they have compass, temp, and a few other items.

Isn't that supposed to be a vent? :?

I could do without the compass idea, but I like what he did with his gauge cluster. Can you post a link to his cardomain site, I would like to find out where he got the gauge cluster overlay. Thanks.

Fuck that shit, I like my vent. People and their children I tell ya

:werd:

When I realized he put that crappy thing where the vent used to go, my first thought was, "what a tardo".

I would like to find out where he got the gauge cluster overlay. Thanks.

search eBay for 94-96 GP guage overlays, the layout is identical to 95-97 cutty's....

.....on a side note the screen looks pretty good in that location, but it would have to do more then tell me what direction I am driving for me to lose that vent....

Are there any gauge overlays for a 93 Cutlass? I searched ebay and found nothing. Is it possible I could find one for another W-body or would it not be identical?