need foglight help asap please!!!

Euro

hey anyone who has foglights, where is a good spot to put the wires through to the interior for the switch?? whats a better option, through the firewall or coming in the side behind the fender.

also, did anyone have to buy more wire when they got their fogs? the kit didnt come with enough wire, so i have to make more wires, crimp male/female connectors together.

god if i knew this was gonna be a pain in the ass, i would have never bought em. thanks in advance guys

I made it easy on mine. I don't know much about the Lumina, but I used the existing wiring for the fog light switch in my car. Saved alot of hassle. I think you may need a relay though.

yeah i thought about that, but my car didnt have an existing place for fog lamp wiring. I thought it would have since it was an aftermarket option from GM in 94.

update, im taking the lights back, and saving up for better ones. I only paid $20 for em, and im gonna buy the ones with the keychain remote instead of putting a switch on my dash. thanks guys

Below the master cylinder there is a grommet in the firewall. Run the wires through that.

Seeing as his car is a column shift, that hole is occupied.

With what? That hole isn't for the shifter cable, it's for the clutch pedal cable.