Squeaking Driver Side Mirror

smittyinside

Hey all:

Recently, the driver side mirror on my 1994 Buick Regal Limited started making an unholy squeaking noise (high pitched) when I drive at highway speeds, presumably because of the wind. I'm not really sure what exactly could be causing it. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Seriously? I just had my brakes replaced last month. Also, I'm not pressing my brakes at all when it makes the noise. However, it just started doing it after getting my brakes done, so you may be right. Any way to solve that?

if it turns out to be your brakes and you got them done at a shop the should have gave you some kind of warranty or gurantee on them so just take it back there and they should fix it for you. And btw i've never heard of a mirror making a loud squeaking noise that unbearable

High pitched wind noise yes.. but I haven't really had that much with my GP (which had really low drag-coefficient :wink: ) unless its windy out and I'm going fast.