1995 Grannd Prix Special Edition

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I've seen these floating around online and I saw one on the highway today. They are al white coupes and say Grand Prix Special Edition on the doors. What is so "special" about them?

Ross

ive only seen black, white and red. 3100s or DOHC came in em. a friend of mines got a red 96 DOHC with around 44k miles on it. He said he bought it with 17k, but has wrecked it 3 times already. Including one roll which i was behind him to witness.

Guest Anonymous

So its nothing special, eh?

I only saw white ones and I thought someone had told me the inside was white too or something, but I guess just like all the other special editions its just stickers.

Are there any grand prix's that are actually special excpet for the turbos? All seem to be a decal and its dissapointing.

Are there any grand prix's that are actually special excpet for the turbos? All seem to be a decal and its dissapointing.

88-96, no. 97-03 there were actual special cars (i.e Daytona, 40th Anniversary, Special Edition)

Yeah.. its all about teh stickers. I looked at a 'Special Edition' about a year ago.. I'm suprised it even had power windows.. it was bare bones.

I have a 95 white "Special Edition" Grand Prix. It is all white, with white wheels, and jet black interior. It has every option except it only has the 3100 and does not have the HUD and Temp. Gauge options. I have the original window sticker and this is what the "Special Edition" Package as well as all optional equipment consists of:

50-STATE EMISSIONS

SPECIAL EDITION PACKAGE

CONSISTS OF:

SPECIFIC AERO GROUND EFFECTS

AND WHEEL FLARES

WIDE BODY-COLOR, BODY SIDE

APPLIQUE

WHEELS, 16†ALUMINUM

TIRES. P225/60R16 PERFORMANCE

SPLIT DUAL EXHAUST

SPORT SUSPENSION BRAKES, POWER ANTI-LOCK

CUSTOM INTERIOR GROUP

CONSISTS OF:

CUSTOM SPORT BUCKET SEATS WITH

FLOOR CONSOLE

UPLEVEL CLOTH TRIM

REAR FOLDING ARMREST W/LUGGAGE

COMPARTMENT PASS-THROUGH

FRONT OVERHEAD MINI-CONSOLE

WITH READING LAMPS

REAR COURTESY & READING LAMPS

DOOR COURTESY LAMPS

LIGHTED LH & RH VISOR MIRRORS

LUGGAGE COMPARTMENT CAFGO NET

PASSENGER ASSIST GRIP POWER SEAT, DRIVER 6-WAY

SPECIAL EDITION ACCENT PACKAGE

CONSISTS OF:

WHITE EXTERIOR COLOR

PINSTRIPES AND DECALS

REAR DECKLID SPOILER

AM/FM ST ETR RADIO SYSTEM

W/COMPACT DISC 7-BAND

EQUALIZER, CLOCK, THEFTLOCK &

8-SPEAKER PERFORMANCE SOUND

REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY

POWER ANTENNA

Guest Anonymous

My 95 GT came the same way...

weird.

I have the window sticker from the 92 and the Richard Petty Limited Edition cost $385, and the aero performance package (B4U) cost $2000-ish

I think HUD was 250 and about the same for the DIC. The base model was $15k and she jacked up the price to 23 with options.

I wish I had one for the 95 so I could see whats up with it.

I drive a 1995 Special Edition Coupe, and the special edition package included color matching rims and different ground effects than the other models. However, these ground effects became standard in 1996. My Grand Prix is loaded with every available option including leather, hud, power everything, and dic.

Pretty sure I've seen most of that stuff in regular GP coupes.

I have every thing on my car that a special edition has but power seats, the good CD player, key less entry, and a spoiler. Also the colored rims but still.

I drive a 1995 Special Edition Coupe, and the special edition package included color matching rims and different ground effects than the other models. However, these ground effects became standard in 1996. My Grand Prix is loaded with every available option including leather, hud, power everything, and dic.

My car has the same ground effect as yours if it looks how i think it does. it is a B4U package thing i think.