Where is this noise coming from?

Speckkial

I have a 93' Cutlass Supreme and it's in pretty good shape and has 103,000 miles on it. I have had a lot of things replaced under the hood (ex. thermostat, water pump) and on the brakes (calipers, pads, rotors) but the car makes this noise. I don't know how common it is amongst W-bodies but it irritates the hell out of me. It's kinda hard to describe in text. It sort of signs like the big yellow school buses when they are driving down the street. When it goes by, you can tell that the driver has their foot on the accelerator because you can hear the bus speeding up as it goes down the street. I only hear it when I hit the accelerator. You can literally hear the car speeding up and when you let the accelerator go, you don't hear it again until you hit it again. It's especially noticeable after stopping at a light or stop sign. As soon as I pull off, I hear the car getting gas and speeding up. Now I'm no mechanic so I wouldn't even begin to know the source of the problem. When I bought it it made this noise but it wasn't as bad. It may just be me but I'm use to driving cars that just drive, without all the noise. Can anyone provide with any info. on this problem?

theres a noise that comes when i have a tape in the tape deck.. it gets worse as i accelerate, people have said that a wire needs to be grounded... hope this is helpful.

It has to be something tied to the throttle but I just don't know what. I also noticed that while sitting idle at a light or something, I could feel the brake pedal jumping or vibrating while my foot was on it. Can this have anything to do with it?

It has to be something tied to the throttle but I just don't know what. I also noticed that while sitting idle at a light or something, I could feel the brake pedal jumping or vibrating while my foot was on it. Can this have anything to do with it?

if you feel a pulsating in the brake pedal you need to bleed your brakes dude. :shock:

The brakes were bleed on Friday, all four actually. But that's not what is making the sound, I don't think. I wish I knew more about cars so I could explain it better. But I'm just a driver. Give me a car and I'll drive the hell out of it. That's something I could easily explain.