JY Run today.

99RegalGS

That's how Gibson's is too. Those yards are the best, You can find some cool shit and get some good ideas for custom parts out of other makes/models. When does anyone get to check out the inside and outside of almost every types of car on the road, and if you need to measure a part from a car agenst your own to check the fit you can just use a car at the yard before buying parts the wrong size. :D

Need to take a weedwacker with you next time.

lol, yes.

Did they have any 91-93 B4U front lower trim, the piece that is on the bottom of the bumper?

I think they might have one.

if thats a 91-93 3.4 car and u have the urge 2 pull the engine wiring harness off for me...

How hard is it to pull an engine harness?

If they do have one and it's in decent condition can you find out how much it would cost or if it's under $15 pick it up for me? I will reimburse you of course. How far are you away from Green Bay? I'd probably rather pick it up then ship something so big and easy to break.

*** My definition of decent condition: no chunks missing, no cracks that make it more then 1 piece. Little cracks/scrapes afre fine.

I'll try to get back there next week.

Green bay is about 2.5 hours away. I live in East Troy and I-43 goes around my town. so it's a pretty straight shot.

the harness isnt that bad of a job, ive got it down to about an hour (if i have easy access under the vehical). all the senors need 2 be unhooked and the grounds, starter wires, wires 2 the alternator (cut the inner fender well and u reach behind), i forget what torque bit it is for the firewall plug, it will prolly take ya about 2 hours to do it, my problem around here is the 2 yards that have em want $80-125 if i pull em, and the 2 places I prefer 2 go get $25 for a harness, but no 3.4 cars.

let me know, thanks.

-Jeff