rims that best fit...

MIKELABZ

i vote for the last ones cause they got a nice chrome strip on the outside...be carefull with all black wheels, they sometimes look like steelies

i like the look of all black rims... people are immediately drawn to them thinking they are steelies.. then when they realize they're big buck rims they are taken back...

everybody expects black cars to have big shiny chrome rims, time to break that mold.

i think if u had a white or red car i'd go with the all black but on a black car u should go with the black and chrome rims...u should see if those come in a gun metal color i think that looks the best!

its important when u have a black car that u maintain the level of black throughout the car... if i got rims that were lighter then the color of my car it would look like somebody made a mistake thinking they were the same shade of black.. i'd rather go for uniformity and have everything one shade of black all the way through...

I vote for the second ones.

I'm dying to get a set of black (or gunmetal, great color) wheels with silver rims for my car but I really don't know if they'd look good on a white car..

well look at the bottom set they are 4 lugs but im thining for my black car gunmetal or white just becuase it will contrast the car im not sure though

Black rims are the coolest. If I ever get wheels for my car, they're gonna be black. I dont' care if they look like steelies. Way better than big gawdy chrome rims. Of course those last wheels are only 4 studs, made for Hondas probably, but those are the best looking ones (the first wheel was cool too.)