GrandPrix34

Yup, i crashed today...my fault actually...ran into grand cherokee crossing a stop sign, broke their rear bumper, but my prix has the front grill part destroyed...i have the light bar setup so for all you who know wat it looks like, its got 2 small bumbers and the small grill...

i was thinking of buying some mesh grill from ebay and completely replacing that small grill part...id have to get rid of the 2 small square bumbers that pop out. Do you guys think it will look aight if i did that, replace the small 3 piece grill wit a mesh grill from ebay? Wat do you think i should do?

fuck man, sorry to hear about that.

About the new grille idea, it sounds like it might work, if you can do a good job of it. You might wanna recruit some one who knows a little about fibeglass work, if you don't yourself.

Drive safe.

get the entire bumper off a prix without the lightbar....god do i hate that thing. try to get one with the additional space for the foglights and get those in, or get the miniquad bumper, anything but the lightbar :puke: