where to get cai

dohc v6

why did you post that under cai when it is clearly not.

I posted it under CAI because it was clearly not apparent to me that it wasnt a CAI. The Blazers cold air intake looked exactly like that except it had a heat shield, and the ones i've seen posted on here look similar, as do some others. So why did you question my posting when clearly I thought it was a CAI?

Hey Mike, whats the difference between chrome and cold though?

you could probably buy one made for an import or something and make it work. the inport ones are all over ebay. just buy one that looks like it would fit. alot of cars have the throttle inlet in the same place as ours.

Come on, someone tell me the difference between what I just installed on my car and the cold air intake on my Blazer. There is no difference, so I please tell me how it's not a cold air intake.

Come on, someone tell me the difference between what I just installed on my car and the cold air intake on my Blazer. There is no difference, so I please tell me how it's not a cold air intake.

The cold air intake should be pulling air from outside of your engine bay, because the air inside your engine bay is hot. CAI usually run down into your driver side fender.

Lowes or home depot for the rubber connectors and you can buy 3" straight exhaust pipe at autozone get a cheap cone filter and build away.603892_3.jpg

Here is a pic of the the cold air on my TA I threw together in about 10 minutes. I still need to get a hole saw and drop the filter down behind the fog light.