Someone get my car started

Guest Anonymous

I'm trying to remember, but I think something like that happened to either my Grandpas 98 Park Avenue, 86 Ninety Eight, 01 S-10 or my Grandmas 91 Cutlass Ciera or 00 LS2. One of them (actually all of them had wires chewed) wouldn't start because of the wires I think. Of course thats been a while..

Guest Anonymous
If none of that work's and the SES light is not on now! look for a little blue case under the driverside of the dash! It will open up and there is a broad in side! Take look at it or smell if it smells burnt or look's like it got hot replace it "BUT LOOK AT THE PLUG FIRST " if it's melted you might want to find out why before replacing.

Mine was alt over charging! Mine was 19.2 & when cold 20.1 volts I though the lights were bright one day when I went to work but dash gauge said just above 13.0 volts go figure! it should be around 14.5 - 14.8 !

if that dose not work look at the starter "FUSIBLE LINKS" had this happen while on a road trip going down the road everything just stopped but the starter would turn over but nothing else would work. 2 hrs later a tow and 3 hrs of shop time it ran way better than before. just a thought

Jeff B & good luck :idea:

No blue box. Found a black one with a circuit board in it. And a black one with blue plugs. Nothi9ng smelled burnt. Plugs looked ok. I've traced alot of wires and haven't found anything chewed yet. Everything around the ECM is fine right up to the firewall. Fusible links look good.

I did find out my bike needs a new wiring harnass. Isn't that great?

Guest Anonymous

That's not a nest. That little fucker had nut shells all over the lower intake. He even had a piece of gravel the size of a pop cap, but more round.