Year: 1990

Make: OLDSMOBILE

Model: CUTLASS SUPREME

Model Detail: INTERNATIONAL

Price: $1,400

Mileage: 197,000 km

Date: 7/7/04

Ad Type: Private

Comment: 2 Dr., red, rare, 5 spd., 2.3L, quad 4, pw, pl, ps, p. seats, CD/tape deck, leather, alum. wheels, good tires, little to cert., need money for school, $1,400. obo, 197,000 km (130k miles)

It claims to be rare, is it because of the Quad 4 5pd?

Why is it priced so low??? Because to the average joe its a beat up 1990 Cutlass with a wimpy four banger and a five speed. Not exactly the average persons cup of tea.

I however would snap it up at that price, especially since it has relatively low mileage for the vintage. If its in any sort of decent shape it would be a pretty fun car.

I knew it was rare, it looks cool. I also found on autotrader a cutty that says that it claims to have the 3.8 but when I looked on this site there is nothing about the cutty having the 3.8 engine. Is it possible that GM offered the 3.8 in the canadian cutty?

the person is being realistic...if he were to put he wanted almost 3 grand for it people would just laugh and not even look at it. I would like to have a 5spd. :cry:

Yeah I wish i had a 5 speed in mine too... The biggest thing is i am scared of doing any mods to that car...The damn thing is getting damn good gas mileage. So if its not broke I dont want to fix it!!

Not to be a swart ass here but...if tis so rare why would they only want 1400.00 for it?

Rare = $1400.

Not rare = $400.

Actually if the car is in good shape it retails at almost $2500. Not bad for a 90. Even the private party blue book price is $1600. Hell that car is a steal for under a grand in US Dollars.

my point exactly.

most CD/Cassette players are double din...

ive only seen a handful of single din CD/Cassette players.

so if 1990 cutlasses can support double dins (which i doubt) it would be rare to have a CD/Cassette player installed...but it would be even more rare to have a single din CD/Cassette player installed since they hardly make any of those to begin with...

CutlassQuad4 is his name i believe

and MIKELABZ...lemme check...i swear i've seen one....I believe Jensen (cringes) has one not sure about any other brands

wait, where have you seen a 1 1/2 CD/Cassette din??

im not being an ass i just would like to know so i can purchase one for myself.

There's always one in the Crotchfield catalog.

Why would you even want one? If I had a CD/cassette, I'd have to yank it and put in a CD-only deck. I can't stand that crusty old technology in there.