BLACKED OUT BRAKE LIGHTS

MIKELABZ

whatever you do, follow the direction on the can... i must have redone my brake lights 5 times because i was holding the spray can too close... it reads plain as day... hold can 12-16 inches from the area to be sprayed... DOH!!

looks very nice!

for a while there i thought you were talking about real jet black spray paint...

few... :P

you should also do that clear bar that runs horozontally across the back of the car. while your at it...

that'll be a project i look to do tommorrow... i think i have to unscrew some bolts under the trunk... if not i'll just tape of the area i dont want blacked and spary it taht way...

If I was doing what you are I would've only blacked out the red parts and left the whole strip of white untouched (reverse lights and the bars on the applique). I would've put a few less layers on too.. it does look great but those lights still aren't all that bright anymore.

i'm sure they're a bit dimmer than they were before, but its way better then being able to walk up to the back of my car and be able to see red...

Can ya get a shot with just the lights on? (no brakes)

Also maybe one with reverse lights on? (just put the ebrake on and shift it, won't go anywhere)