New Pics of the Cutlass. (Big Pictures)

99RegalGS

the paint looks very nice on that!

i think you should also invest in some flowmaster, those ones on there now look like poopo

a new spoiler mufflers, and front bumper would be killer, mabey even some rimmies :wink:

the paint looks very nice on that!

i think you should also invest in some flowmaster, those ones on there now look like poopo

a new spoiler mufflers, and front bumper would be killer, mabey even some rimmies :wink:

Yes, the paint needed the wax. much better. :D

I want to do an exhaust somtime soon.

I may start calling some junkyards to find some bumpers. I may put 92+ bumpers on it.

As for rims. I might look for Cutlass 5 spokes.

Yes, the paint is very nice on the car. Your first thing you need is some damn new bumpers...those are an eye-soar. :shock: You could have left the first interior pic out...that seat and arm rest are nasty. :?

But the DOHC and the 5-Speed make up for the other imperfections. :D

Yes the armrest and the shift knob also are shot, the drivers seat isn't that bad. the angle of the pic makes it look worse.

do not change the bumpers to a 92 cutlass

:werd:

Get the proper bumpers for it.

The Biggest reason why I am thinking about the 92+ bumpers is because I like the foglight position better.

The Biggest reason why I am thinking about the 92+ bumpers is because I like the foglight position better.

92+ bumpers are ribbed, it would look terrible with the smoother side cladding of the 91 and older.

92+ bumpers are ribbed, it would look terrible with the smoother side cladding of the 91 and older.

Yes it would. but I was either going to find 92+ side cladding or smooth out the bumpers a little to better match the stock side cladding.

Yes it would. but I was either going to find 92+ side cladding or smooth out the bumpers a little to better match the stock side cladding.

I wouldn't do that, then it would look like any other dime-a-dozen 92-97 Cutlass coupe like the dozens on the site!

I wouldn't do that, then it would look like any other dime-a-dozen 92-97 Cutlass coupe like the dozens on the site!

True. I could just relocate the fog lights on stock bumpers to a postion I like better. But I would need to find some first.

yeah that paint is slick looking!! nice pics.

now which one is your daily driver, and which one is your garage/stored away for a nice day one?

now which one is your daily driver, and which one is your garage/stored away for a nice day one?

The Cutlass is my daily driver and my Regal is my sisters daily driver. The tracker is the one that is sitting.