Where Is The Throttle Position Sensor On A 1991 3.1?

1990 Lumina Euro Coupe

I cannot determine which sensor is the TPS on my 1991 Grand Prix. The repair manual shows the location on every engine but mine. :x Stupid Haynes. For the 3.1 it tells you to look on the drivers side of the car. Gee, thanks! Just pinpoint it for me! :roll: I am working on repairs, and am returning a code for TPS, which makes sense, since when you give it throttle, it bogs and dies.

If someone could tell me where it is and describe it for me I would be gratefull.

The Loomie is back up, and hopefully the Pree will be tommorrow.

On the front side of the TB, it has a blue connector. (IIRC) There is the IAC, then just below that is the TPS. It's kinda L shaped. HTH.

Anyone have a picture? The only thing that I see under the hood of my car with any kind of blue on it, is in the back middle of the intake plentium. It has a very small blue connector at the tip, but the majority of it is red. It has some other connections running to it, so I don't really think that is it. Now there is a very large box on the top of the engine near there that looks as if it has four bolts or rods protruding into the intake.

According to one websites description, a failing TPS reverts to a default "limp" mode and while the engine will not run at 100%, it is supposed to be enough so that you are able to get somewhere to have it repaired.(So I do attempt to find things out before I ask.) This will idle fairly well, but as soon as you give it throttle, it bogs. I still suspect it could possibly be it though. I'm going to replace it with one from a yard at first so that I am only out a couple of dollars if I am wrong. It is throwing a TPS voltage low code.

All help welcomed! :)