what a 4th for my GTP (UPDATE : Pics added)

Heza

so...in a nutshell...i spent 6 hours detailing my precious GTP and does it show. ill have pictures as soon as my gf gets back with the camera. just walking by my car you can smell clean. im so happy....i even took her on a 30 minute cruise just to show her off on this 4th of July. i think this will be an annual thing now.

DSC00652.jpg

DSC00660.jpg

DSC00659.jpg

DSC00655.jpg

DSC00654.jpg

DSC00653.jpg

very nice....makes me want to go clean mine.

:)

Those rims are really nice too, what u use to clean em?

Anyone know where i can get some touch up paint (besides stearlership) so i can fix the spot where my damn badge fell off??????

Im afraid of washing it because of that...

John

very nice....makes me want to go clean mine.

:)

Those rims are really nice too, what u use to clean em?

Anyone know where i can get some touch up paint (besides stearlership) so i can fix the spot where my damn badge fell off??????

Im afraid of washing it because of that...

John

I dont know what he uses, but I tried Meguiars Gold Class All wheel cleaner( the red/clear bottle) and holy cow!!! my rims never looked soo good.

for the touch up, I went to Meijer and got some, matches perfect, and mines not a popular color. Or Autozone/Checker/Advance would probly have em.

But yeah, that makes me proud to own a W, but wanting even more to own a pre 97 post 94 GTP.

Im detailing my car tomorrow, so my dad and i can take our cars out and take pics some place, so the day after the 4th is gonna be my annual thing.

Said it on ClubGP, I'll say it again here: that car just looks brand-freakin'-new! Very nice job, not just today's detailing, but taking care of it in general, those bumpers look like mine did about 8 years ago. :)

thanks everyone for the compliments. the GTP thanks me quite a bit for the time i put into her. as for what i used on what:

Armor All car wash : used on body and rims

Maguires Gold Class liquid wax : used on body panels and rims

Black Magic tire gel : tires

Black Magic 2 in 1 leather conditioner cleaner : leather surfaces

Armor All : all other interior components

Simply sweet looking Heza...I remember the day you won the auction on Ebay! How much did u get her for? She's a beauty

$5600 and i drop $$$ into the car because i literally spoil it more than anything else...sadly...including my gf. :shock: she knows that though.

from this forum...thank you Dave "Gearhead43" for making up this sig for me. if readers didnt know, he made it for me as if i earned it for spending 6 hours on my car on the ClubGP forum. thanks again man, that is truly awesome of you!!!

Hey Zach, you missed a spot.....

J/K man that car looks absolutly beautiful.

super sweet!...theres just nothing like a white car when its clean (they are just murder to keep that way)...but it looks like your hard work has paid off big!...just B-E-A-Utiful!

I don't normally like white, but damn that looks good....If she were mine, I would try to track down some white cutty leather seats....that would be pimp $hit

I don't normally like white, but damn that looks good....If she were mine, I would try to track down some white cutty leather seats....that would be pimp $hit

white seats would be too much white. white interior wouldnt look nice in my car. white with all charcoal interior looks great. especially since im trying to keep the whole black/white combo going. when i get my windows tinted and headlight covers on...it should be even nicer.