Already For Sale?

dsgrntld187

Hey, are the new G6s and STS's for sale yet? I saw a G6 driving down the road, followed shortly by an STS. Also, shortly after those two went by came a 2 door CTS Convertable. Not an XLR, a CTS. It was a bitchin ride. So is the G6 and STS for sale already, and will this CTS vert be avalible or was that purely custom? Later,

Spencer

Hmmm....are you sure it wasn't an XLR??? I havent' heard anything about GM having plans to make a CTS convertible, let alone a CTS with two doors. If you actually saw those three cars go down the road one right after another then you probably saw some of the first cars off the produciton line because they won't go on sale untill at least September or so, but then again do live on the magical east side of Michigan, testing ground of GM.

I'm 100% sure it was a CTS. It had the taller front like it does. I was in Lake Orion.. no.. Oxford at the time and they drove by. It was sweet.

I see weird GM cars almost everyday, plus a ton w-bodies, just by my house there is like 2 (just an estimate , it could be more) football fields full of w-bodies. I saw a chinese Buick Regal a while back, I saw a weird Pontiac Vibe (it looked like the GXP one), the Lacrosse is around too, Saturn Vue Redline, and other stuff. I'm waiting to see the cobalt,pursuit, and the G6, oh and perhaps the Solstice maybe soon.

Oh BTW we make 1600 Impalas/Montes everyday

600 Grand Prixs everday

and about 500-600 Regals/Centuries/and soon Lacrosse

and theres also the Silverado and Sierra not sure about the numbers

So thats alot of cars

ctsconv01.jpg

Theres an example of a vert. Thats a conversion, but I swear the one I saw was a 2 door. I know it was a CTS, but maybe the 2 door part was wrong.