Fixing up interior, where can i get good oem quality carpet?

RubyRedCuttySup

I've checked JC Whitney, and the thick cut-pile is about $120 for a front/rear one-piece in burgundy, which I hope will match my 89 Olds interior. What I would really like is to find some replacement carpeting that is original color, but has the feel of the newer GM cars such as the Olds Intrigue. Any suggestions where to look? Also, any experiences positive or negative w/ JC Whitney upholstery/carpet replacement? Thanks guys,

James :?: :P :D :D :o :twisted: :!: :x :idea: :cry: :oops: 8) :lol:

Jcwhitney carpets are good if your template aka your old carpet is intact

i tired doing one for my daily driver did not turn out too good oh well next one will turn out better i hope :oops:

oh ya i paid about 75 for mine cause i got it on sale :wink:

I've checked JC Whitney, and the thick cut-pile is about $120 for a front/rear one-piece in burgundy, which I hope will match my 89 Olds interior. What I would really like is to find some replacement carpeting that is original color, but has the feel of the newer GM cars such as the Olds Intrigue. Any suggestions where to look? Also, any experiences positive or negative w/ JC Whitney upholstery/carpet replacement? Thanks guys,

James :?: :P :D :D :o :twisted: :!: :x :idea: :cry: :oops: 8) :lol:

For that price, I'd look here: http://www.accmats.com/ That's the place that you hear about all the time in magazine articles.