a test...

Heza

thats whats crazy about my car...thinking one dummy light is bad...i got the yellow light in the gauge cluster, a pump symbol in the HUD, and that "LOFUEL" that flashes for a minute before it stays steady when im low on fuel.

whats wrong with having the low fuel light coming on :?: I do it all the time and its about ready to come on tommorow

Fuel injected cars need a decent amount of fuel to cool the pump. (If they have an electric in-tank pump that is) W/O enough fuel in the tank the pump can overheat, and get beat up. Enough cycles and it will fail. Probably on a full tank, just to get back at you. :lol:

My GTP has 3 damn lights warning me. One on the dic, the hud, and the guage light.

:werd: to that, most of the time its 2, my hud likes to fade in and out on me all the time, but its supposed to be three. the first time i drove it, i heard the four beeps and was like "WTF WAS THAT", only to realize the DIC said low

hehhe

John