i need a favor from you TGPers

Heza

could one of you TGP owners with a clean GREY interior in your TGP post pictures of it please?

im working on my Revell TGP model and want a grey interior instead of the tan and would like to see what it looks like. im sure any regular SE interior would work, but im painting the interior with all matching shades and what not.

thanks for those who may help in my mission.

I'd love to help, but the interior in Sunshine has been molestered. The p/o glued black shag carpet all over everything that was grey so he could have a "black" interior. It looks like pure ASS. I've been working on it little by little, but w/ 1300 miles on it in a year, you don't have much drive to work on the interior, just the mechanics of it. :lol:

thanks you guys. god910...i saw your interior yesterday before i made the post. i was confused with your interior though because, wait, did i see tan? the engine bay looks very sharp though!

mfewtrail, thanks for the link. that 1/4 interior shot was exactly what i needed. now i can mix the shades for my model.

as for the model itself, im trying to decide whether im going to 5-speed it or not. the kit has addons from the earlier Revell Prix SE model. so...it has the 5-speed shifter or auto shifter, but the interior tub has clutch, brake and gas pedals molded in it. so...either shave the clutch pedal or add the 5-speed knob.

Yeah, the guy never finished the swap, he left the tan door panels and seat belts in. :roll: This is how I feel about that car:

It go fast.

It ugly.

It go really fast.

It go boom.

It will go faster.

It will be less ugly.

If you are trying to make the model for collectors purposes, I'd shave the clutch pedal. But we all know how I feel about my 5 speed car. :twisted:

i understand about the "authenticity" of the 5-speed in a TGP model, but i build my models however i deem them better in my eye.

for instance: stock '79 Bronco...or lifted '79 Bronco with scale Super Swamper tires?

My girlfriend is picking up a 90 TGP Black w/ a grey leather interior in 2 weeks. I can get you ALL the pictures you want then, you just gotta let me know what you need. :)

Hey, your g/f is buying you another TGP how sweet. :devil: Unless you mean she's gonna drive it, in which case I think you and buttsex need to have a LOOOONG conversation. :lol:

Guest Anonymous
Hey, your g/f is buying you another TGP how sweet. :devil: Unless you mean she's gonna drive it, in which case I think you and buttsex need to have a LOOOONG conversation. :lol:

:dammit:

A little OT, did anyone read that guys page? 290hp and 14.8's in the quarter, all with a K&N and adjustable BOV?

Someone is hitting the rock pipe again.....

A little OT, did anyone read that guys page? 290hp and 14.8's in the quarter, all with a K&N and adjustable BOV?

Someone is hitting the rock pipe again.....

I posted about it above :lol: ...also, "Lacey" seems like it would be a woman/girl to me...I just can't see a guy named "Lacey" :shock:...I'm pretty sure the person just made a guess(not a good one) at what the car would run. :oops: