WHAT THE HELL ...

cryptnix

Well at least he/she didnt Just Cut a inch of the two sides of the monoleaf like I have seen....

Acctually that isnt a bad Idea if you where just Droping it for a SHow or something. but Daily Driving that might not be such a good Idea being the Mono isnt ment to have a Friction point right there...

...never mind the fact that upon up-travel, the leaf will have stopped making contact - then upon down-travel, the leaf doesn't have enough tension and will bottom out the car.

I remember seeing that sort of thing for coils, only, they were meant to be suspension helpers: coil separators that installed between two coil-rounds, unscrewed to add lift, preventing sag and underbody damage with heavier loads. People flipped the u-shaped upper-and-lower separators and tightened them to bring the coil-rounds closer together, lowering their cars and making sparks all over with every pot hole or speed bump.

With how popular chicken wire is, I'm surprised ricers aren't lowering their cars by tightening tie-wire around their coils.