What do i gap my spark plugs to??????

Big Blue

Hi everybody ya'll have probly seen my other post asking about how i get to the plugs/wires on my 3.1

Anyways i thought this would be the best place to ask :D,i just bought some Ac delco model num(R44LTSM) spark plugs and a gaper tool.

the libery isit open tommorow so i can't get a book to tell me and i really need to do this tommorow :x

i don't know if it's like a lawn mower that should be 0.30 and i want to get this right(LOL)

so what should i gap my new plugs to???

if you know any websites that could help me on this that would be real cool.

btw it's a 3.1

0.045 inches is what your suppose to gap them on. If you have a plug gapper just gap it on 45. Im not being a smartass just answering your question.

0.045 inches is what your suppose to gap them on. If you have a plug gapper just gap it on 45. Im not being a smartass just answering your question.

Well thankyou :D,sorry for calling you a smartass the only reason i said that was because turby said(im with stupid)so i didn't know if you were pulling my leg are not.

yes it says that right under the hood if you would bother to look :roll:

would you mind telling me where :roll:

in fact it looks alot like this ignore the fact that is a sticker from a grand national :lol:

emissions.jpg

and the :withstupid: icon prety much means "yeah, what he said"

IM real :confused: now,on the emission sticker it says 0.045 but in my manual i got for my regal it says to gap them to 0.060 and torque the spark plugs to 18ft pds.

so witch one do i go with.

i know im not doing that 18ft shit because there is a lot easyer way to,make sure the plugs are snug and then do another half turn with wrench and there set properly.

my grandpa(who was a licensed machanic) did it like that for years and every shop i've been in where they were doing tune ups they did it like that

But anyways do i say what the book says are do i go by the emission sticker

im so close to getting this damn thing done :x