Pics of my Grand Prix

Canada

Finally got some pictures of the Grand Prix up....mind you, the only cleaning I have done to the car has been armoal to the dash and a quick vacuum to get the broke glass out (some dickhead wanted my coat more than I did apparently). It hasn't been washed or waxed in two years. This bugs me, but it won't drive itself to the wash yet.

http://www.berettaspeed.com/canada/Grand%20Prix/

Grand%20Prix%20008.jpg

Grand%20Prix%20005.jpg

Its a 1991 Grand Prix SE with a 3.4L DOHC/5 speed.....it also has the fancy B4U ground effects. Other options include a cd player, power windows, locks, mirrors (I'm not sure what comes standard). I do not have HUD, DIC, or the fancy air bolstered seats. I'll most likely be adding the DIC and HUD.

Those wheels are 16x8 and have 245/50 Kuhmo 711s. I am considering powder coating them black or some other color because of the shape they are in. Suggjestions? I want to keep these wheels beings they are 8" wide.....and look decent enough.

It needs a lot of work to say the least.....but the end outcome should be interesting.

Damn. :shock: That looks like it'll buff out nicely.

I totally empathize with you about the dickhead breaking out your window. Just got done replacing my driver's side because some fuckhead decided he didn't want to buy his own fucking tools, he'd just break my window and steal mine. :evil:

BTW, I want!

ill give you my rebuilt auto for your 5 speed

Nice try, but I've already made that offer several times and no one on here ever seems to bite. Go figure...

Grand%20Prix%20006.jpg

wheres the top-end of the motor :shock:

Damn :shock: ..............she needs a good cleaning and to clean up all those wires.

BTW,how do you drive that with no top end :?

Yep......they are completely stuck shut. I have fuel pressure and they are recieveing a signal to fire. I will be sending them off to Witch Hunter shortly. I'm sure the lower intake was leaking anyways......its not like its hard to do on this motor.

I think I'll hang onto the transmission for awhile....but when it shits the bed, I'll let you know.