made a "w-body" video..

Deanh8

Thats pretty cool

You've got lots of footage I'd try to sync the video with the music to give it a better effect. Like with that song I'd have a car starting a burnout or launching on the track when the heavy guitar kicks in. The still pics with the softer parts of the song. Its good though! 8)

kinda dissapointed not to see any gen 1 W-Bodyies especially equipped with the 3.4dohc but it was cool non the less, anyway i can get copy of that

That reminds me... I need some footage of a certain TGP maknig waves... I need to get to the track...

That was a really awesome vid! nice work!

and all those complaining about not being in there.. i posted the same thread on sevral boards.. (regalgs.org, clubgp, w-body.com, mymonte, WCP, ect) and i asked for people to submit pictures, and videos.. the ones i recived i put in the video. the video is somthing i just made real fast, took me 20-30 min.. so its not perfect.

i did try to make the music go with the movie, and it was going for a while. but too many videos started being submitted and i couldnt just leave them out. notice at fist its kinda like that but it isnt like it as much towards the end?

So is the one car in all the drag racing videos a Regal? Whatever it is it must piss off some of the V8 guys to no end!! :wink:

ps...if you just threw that video together I would love to see what you do professionally!! Looks awesome man!! 8)

So is the one car in all the drag racing videos a Regal? Whatever it is it must piss off some of the V8 guys to no end!! :wink:

ps...if you just threw that video together I would love to see what you do professionally!! Looks awesome man!! 8)

in the drag racing videos.. most of the black ones are the regal.. one other is a '04 GTP and the other one is a '04 Monte Carlo Supercharged. yeah.. v8 guys get pissed easliy. lol its fun.. 4 doors, BUICK!, FWD, V6, and its a old persons car!

Ok, in the words of my 4 year old son... "Whoa that car kicks ass! Make your tires do that." :lol:

Cool video. If you want to use any pictures of mine they are all at my WWW button.

when did you go to the mass meet??

last saturday, remember? i told you i went there and also got my pulley put on :)

Now i need to freakin race....

John

Go to my www tab, gotta get a convert in one of them videos.

your site dosnt work

Oh, well that one has been stupid lately. I have a cardomain page too the link should be in my sig. I have all those pics plus more on my comp that way if you choose to use any i can send em via email so the stupid cardomain logo isnt in the pic.

Hey Dean what's your email addy? I got a couple of my bucket that look pretty sweet.

(EDIT) Jesus ignore me.. I only read page 1.. (EDIT)

that is so cool! nice work...but when I got home from work I tried to pay it on my PC and it says it cant find the server....whats up with that?....help! I wanna see it again! (its got some cool kick butt GPs in there!)