Bad injectors???

mannix

Didn't make it to emissions on saturday.... car tune-up (spark plugs, wires, oxygen sensor, oil, oil filter,replace battery, old one was completely dead), and now car sounds like it might have a miss. sounds like tss, tss, tss.... took spark plugs out to check if they were all firing, and the front middle one looks totally clean. could this be a bad injector,.... how to tell??

Ohm it out. Unfortunetly. If you are magical you can check each bank, and see. (Use the search function, it's here somewhere) But I doubt it's an injector. They don't go bad very often. (See Jeff, now wasn't that optimistic?)

Ohm it out. Unfortunetly. If you are magical you can check each bank, and see. (Use the search function, it's here somewhere) But I doubt it's an injector. They don't go bad very often. (See Jeff, now wasn't that optimistic?)

Yo da man/god :lol: To be humble as well, I corrected my math on that post :oops:

Jeff M