New pics on cardomain site check them out

Garrett8

we painted the beretta are selves tuesday its gonna get wet sanded to get all the blemishes out and another coat or two of pain to increase it to 3 or 4 coats of paint and then apply the clear coat to his car

i know what every one is thinking why did you put fart cans on a Z34,1 i got a great deal on them, 2 they dont sound ricey they sound nice and deep most people compare the sound of my car to a chevy witha 350 and flowmasters only i payed half the price

yeah i dont like the looks of em, but sometimes those mufflers can get a 3 4 or 3 1 to sound nice.

I think he means his car is faster than yours, not the gerbal launchers themselves! :lol:

Nice lookin car, i dont like the look of them fart cans, but wont complain about the sound because i dont know what they sound like on a LQ1.

oh well u guys may not like them but i gurantee if you could hear them in person you would agree that they sound nice, i like them and to me thats all that matters, i dont go around makin fun of anyone elses cars so i would apprciate it if you didnt about mine

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

No, it is impossible to mistake our cars for a 350. I've been asked if it had a V8, but they determined that by the power it made, not by the sound. I have driven/ridden in I think every exhaust setup there could be on the 3.4s, whether it be rice cannons, open exhaust, open corked headers, no muffs, borla, flowmaster, dynomax, Magnaflow, just about everything. Teh best was Magnaflow, they are quiet but have a little rumble.

btw, the fart cannons made it osund weird, like it had a big bore 4 cylinder. You think your car sounds good becuz all we hear is intake roar, and that sounds aweosme on the 3.4. I had a buddy cruize by me, and he gunned it from 2k in 2nd. It has a rasp up to 3k, but that was the headers, then the growl just makes it sound FUCKING MEAN. But it still didn't sound close to a 350. Sorry

nice looking car...with the exhaust...as long as it's not incredibly loud i'm sure it's atleast okay. you know how critical people can be around here of "rice" lol :)

Once again it doesnt sound ricey it has a nice mean sound at least thats what i think and every one ive talked to said BTW those mufflers are only temporary until i can get enough money to get a full exhuast including new high flow cat madrel bent pipes and still deciding on what type of mufflers i want i here the flowmaster 40's sound really good