Check out this video i made...

Deanh8

The Trans Am beat it.
'

no it didnt

It would have-it was catching up without a problem. And considering they run a 13.1-13.4, with the 335hp WS6 option, yah....

Yah I saw that Monte video, it was a pretty good run! Except the Mustang he was racing beat him up pretty good, 13 flat to a 13.7. Yah I believe now, just thought it was a stock L67 SS...

The Trans Am beat it.
'

no it didnt

It would have-it was catching up without a problem. And considering they run a 13.1-13.4, with the 335hp WS6 option, yah....

Yah I saw that Monte video, it was a pretty good run! Except the Mustang he was racing beat him up pretty good, 13 flat to a 13.7. Yah I believe now, just thought it was a stock L67 SS...

Ya I think the TA caught up pretty good, but I dont think the TA beat the regal by any means. Not all cars are the same, so not all WS6 TAs will run 13.1-13.4. Some will be faster, others slower.

Very cool video.

My grandpa drives a Park Avenue Ultra, and I don't think he even knows what a race is let alone how to floor it. Your grandpa is decidedly cooler than mine. Now if I can only get MY grandpa to mod his car...hmmm...we could be looking at a 14 sec. PA. Muahahahhhhahahha....

I've always wanted a last gen Riviera, I wonder if the exhaust headers could be made to fit that car. All the other mechanical parts should fit no problem. Man that would be cool...I love those cars...wishful thinking I suppose. That said I'll be happy to trade my car for a 97-99' Riv if anyone has one.

Very cool video.

My grandpa drives a Park Avenue Ultra, and I don't think he even knows what a race is let alone how to floor it. Your grandpa is decidedly cooler than mine. Now if I can only get MY grandpa to mod his car...hmmm...we could be looking at a 14 sec. PA. Muahahahhhhahahha....

I've always wanted a last gen Riviera, I wonder if the exhaust headers could be made to fit that car. All the other mechanical parts should fit no problem. Man that would be cool...I love those cars...wishful thinking I suppose. That said I'll be happy to trade my car for a 97-99' Riv if anyone has one.

TOG has made some headers for rivis before.. im sure they can make you a set.

Awesome video, man. Loved the music. That's exactly the kind of video I used to make, and (once I get a car that is worth making a video of) would love to make of my own vehicle.