Check out this video i made...

Deanh8

http://www.deanhodel.com/newest%20video.wmv

i feel kinda bad because i "stole" someones idea for the video and used the same music they had and stuff.. but im only 14 and am learning how to video edit and stuff.. and put this video together for my grandpa for a fathers day gift.

let me know what you think..

heres a nice lower quality one for 56k guys..

http://www.deanhodel.com/Deans%20Video.wmv

How can you drive when you are only 14? :think:

Doesn't matter though, that's a cool video nicely made!

What does the Regal do 1/4? I couldn't see any clear times on the video, just the car whoopin ass! :lol:

How can you drive when you are only 14? :think:

Doesn't matter though, that's a cool video nicely made!

What does the Regal do 1/4? I couldn't see any clear times on the video, just the car whoopin ass! :lol:

its my grandpas car.. he is not computer friendly so i do all the forum reading/ info getting/ parts ordering/ moding instructions and stuff. and he puts them on the car and drives it.

personal best is a 13.61 at 96.9 MPH.. and that was with the car shuting down after half track..(thats why the MPH are so low) (stock fuel pump cant pump enough fuel for the LS1 Throttle Body) so we have to get it fixed, also the fuel ratios are for a stock tb, once we get the LS6 Ratios(to go with the LS1 TB) and get that fuel pump working.. we are going to be hoping for 12's

My god that is a beautiful Regal. You've got an awesome car and an awesome grandpa, ya know? About how much $$ is in that car? Awesome video.

about 2-3k, thanks

:shock: :shock:

All I can remember from the vid is the tires squealing on your Regal. That is freaking insane! Nice though how it showed the Mustang, Grand Prix, and Trans Am who's boss. I love sleepers like that!

Nice vid too BTW, I'm starting to get into that shit myself. :D

The Trans Am beat it, it was catching up pretty good. I want to call BS on the 13.6, not once did you show the E/T's, even tho you showed the car run 3 or 4 times.

Also, assuming the Monte was stock or near it, you were barely pulling on him.

The Trans Am beat it, it was catching up pretty good. I want to call BS on the 13.6, not once did you show the E/T's, even tho you showed the car run 3 or 4 times.

that monte was a supercharged '04 with rockers, headers.. well to much to list so i will post his signature.

it is kinda hard to beet someone with more mods then you.. :(

2a055cadc67dee45cbf311f05130e8b80_full.gif

also heres a pic of a 13.6 run.. not "THE" 13.61 but a 13.6 run.. i got it on video also.. i will post it here when my hosting site goes back up

380029_332_full.jpg

Do you have a cardomain site or does the Monte guy have a cardomain site? I wanna check out both of em if I Can..

yeah hes a friend of mine and my grandpas.. he dosnt have a cardomain site.. so i put pics of his on mine for him

the link is here.

http://members.cardomain.com/deanh8

i havnt updated the buick pictures in a while..

ok the trans am didnt beat it.. (notice the flashing light at the top of the board.. that mean the regal won..)

and for calling BS on a 13.6 run .. check this out

http://www.deanhodel.com/Videos/run%2013.6.wmv

Can't you ever STFU?? :?

Well we've seen a timeslip, proof he beat the T/A, and the Monte has boost so now look who's full of BS! :lol:

i don't care for the music, but that video was nicely done. i'd like to make a video like that of my car, as my grandfather used to own mine also, but obviously i won't have awsome track videos of my car beating Firebirds and Mustangs, and actually smoking the tires

Yeah my videos would consist of a Blazer flooring it and getting next to me while I was changing lanes and then him flipping me off and a Grand Am pulling out in front of me and me almost rear ending him and then him flipping me off too :lol: . I might be able to get one of my racing my dads Cavalier one of these days, but it wont be nothing like this. I could also race some idiot in a 29 Ford who built a car specifically to race me back when I was supposed to get an 85 Camaro.

Can't you ever STFU?? :?

Well we've seen a timeslip, proof he beat the T/A, and the Monte has boost so now look who's full of BS! :lol:

I agree with Canadian. I guess hes mad cause the mullet machine got beat by the grandpa mobile. Great video by the way i love that regal one of the nicest ones i ever seen.

If you look in the "Race Section" on MyMonte, that same black Monte posted some videos.............including ones of him running 13.77..............

Kinda not so stock.........

Both of those cars are legit.

If you look in the "Race Section" on MyMonte, that same black Monte posted some videos.............including ones of him running 13.77..............

Kinda not so stock.........

Both of those cars are legit.

thanks man.. i didnt know he posted on there.. u can see the race he posted is the same one in my video!