checking icm/coils?

syknesss

Scan Tool. Either find someone that has one, or take the car to a dealership. The dealership will charge probably around 50 bucks just for the diagnostic, but its worth it if you can be 100% sure that either the ICM or the coils are your problem. I just spent over 350 bucks playing the "guessing game" in terms of replacing stuff....had I just taken it to the dealership, I could've saved myself over 200 bucks in the long run.

What symptoms does the car have?

it has a bad misfire on cold starts for a few minutes and sometimes it will stall after started and fire right up....it seems to be worse on cooler days and humid days....the car runs good after that just the rpms will bounce at idle maybe 100 rpms up and down

That sounds more like a vacuum leak than anything else, or possibly the IAC. Check to make sure your hoses are all connected and in good shape, and you can clean the IAC by removing it and spraying it down with carb cleaner I believe, be very careful however not to mess us the spring or the pintle in the process. If you didn't know, the IAC is located right on the throttle body, it will be the sensor that IS NOT inline with the choke valve.

is there a certain way to do it i have a misfire and already changed plugs wires fuel filter and air filter also cleaned the tb and iac

about 6 months ago