TGP gaugle cluster overpriced

Guest Anonymous

Rofl.. $150? Sheeeeeiit. Then again, it is a TGP cluster so people will pay pretty much anything for one.. I don't see why anyone would want the actual TGP cluster since the boost gauges are inaccurate as fuck.

Is the HUD the same for other GPs other than TGPs? If they are, there are plenty of them and thats why they're cheap. Theres only a couple thousand TGP clusters ever made?.. many of which are probably crushed.. so asking $150 is a bit much but its fair IMO.

Guest Anonymous

The HUD I got for my 95 GT. If i get the Petty edition, which is looking grim, I wanted to add the TGP gauge cluster when I redo the interior... but its not worth 150 to add a boost gauge and an intercooled turbo logo that the car doesnt even have...

Its just like a guy in Kentucky wanted to sell me a doghouse for my Camino...he wanted 450 for it...I bought a whole 75 El Camino for $75.00 that had good doors and doghouse!!!

Guest Anonymous
Want to sell one?

However, getting the engine redone in the Petty Edition is top priority at the moment :?

When you're ready for one let me know and we'll work something out.

Guest Anonymous

I'll have to see whats going on with the petty edition, its going to need a new 3.4 (ouch), then i am going to customize the interior. I'd like to add a turbo to it, and hence have the turbo cluster wired in.