Might sell my '92 GP....any advice?

clemsonfan69

Oh god the Ricer world would be gone and we could live HAPPILY!

then, the Mustang world would have to come down

*most* mustang drivers think they're so fucking badass, even though their cars, usually, look and sound totally alike, and can be seen on every street corner. they seem to forget that, for the most part, their cars don't put out very impressive power numbers or run very quick/fast quarter times compared to 2 other cars in their class, and for all the respect they get on the street

All Mustangs blow. Most of the drag ones end up putting a Chevy motor in them anyways, so why not skip a step and buy a Camaro? :lol:

all post 1970 302/5.0's ARE NOT impressive AT ALL stock, right along with a regular stock 4.6 GT. i know i would have a problem buying a car with known severe oil burning comsumption problems at higher miles. follow a high mileage 4.6 ford one day. i guarantee you, a cloud of blue smoke WILL be coming out of the tailpipe.

the Fox body ones looked like a cheap compact rental car, and the current ones look like a woman designed them, with all the fake hood and side scoops. did you know the current Mustang's chassis dates back to the late 70's fairmont? i bet they drive like a late 70's car too.

Late 70s?! And the Camaro and Firebird are the ones non-existant now? Geesh. I hope Ford blows up.. Oh wait.. they do :lol:

yup, the chassis dates back to the '78 or 9 Fairmont. not sure on the exact year.

F-bodies went under for the simple fact that GM wanted too much money, and killed sales in the process. Ford dealers around here want around 20 grand, sometimes less with an A-plan, for a Mustang GT, while Chevrolet dealers wanted at the bare min, 25 for a Z-28, and over 30 for a SS. that's a lot of money, when a base 'Vette is only 10 g more

the CTS-V or whatever it is called, with the Vette engine, will smoke anything in Lincoln's lineup

then again, Cadillacs have always been above Lincolns, and Cadillac isn't aiming for lincoln, it's aiming for BMW, Benz, and Lexus.

kind of like the GTO. if you don't like the outside styling, fine. you better bitch about the rest of Pontiac's luneup then, because they all have similar styling cues. however, Pontiac isn't aiming for the Mustang like they were with the T/A. the GTO is aimed towards sporty german cars, such as a M3 or M5. look at the performance stats, and then look at the GTO's interior. if you didn't know, you'd think you're in a BMW, and it has the performace to play in that field, unlike 4.6 L 260 horse, 14 second Mustang GT's.