i got some new pics of my cutlass if anyone cars to see

cutty

well i washed and waxed it on sunday, and i thought since i dont have many pics of it i would take some so here you go, i hope you dont mind that i have alot of them. try to mind the quality my camera sucks big time..

611891_7.jpg

611891_8.jpg

611891_10.jpg

611891_12.jpg

611891_13.jpg

611891_15.jpg

611891_16.jpg

611891_9.jpg

611891_11.jpg

611891_17.jpg

oh yeah and heres my car domain page if you like to have it....http://www.cardomain.com/id/teal_cutty

thumbs up on the car man ... the bright green makes it stand out ... 3 10's 'eh? how much power is backing 'em up?

well i only got a 600watt kenwood powering it now, they can hold 1500watts tho

i like the green color of the cutlass but not the green accents.

how about hitting up the dealer or mayb another paint shop and having them mix you up some spray bomb of factory match paint to accent under the hood? would look much better.

Monty

i like the green color of the cutlass but not the green accents.

how about hitting up the dealer or mayb another paint shop and having them mix you up some spray bomb of factory match paint to accent under the hood? would look much better.

Monty

true i never thought of that but could they make it a high temp engine paint??? and u think i should paint my like dash accent pieces the same color as my paint job

I like the stereo.. its cool looking with the seats down (wish mine could do that) :)

Is that 600w @ 4ohms RMS? I've got a Kenwood (460w bridged @ 4ohms) I've quite happy with it. More than plenty of power for my 12" Pioneer sub.. (I'd like to add another).

The green paint is interesting.. I don't know about the intake though.. I think they look good monochrome or with color accents on them.

i dunno about the high temp part.

mayb switch to silver or black for the high temp needs and the color matched for the other under hood parts...

i am torn on interior painting. sometimes it looks nice sometimes it does not...

for myself i have no plans to do it.

Monty

and u think i should paint my like dash accent pieces the same color as my paint job

No. Teal is a hard color to work with.. not easy to paint everything like your basic primary colored cars. I think that luxury type cars (ie Olds) don't look right w/ painted interior.. but if you do how about good ol' black ?? As you can see in my sig I've painted my interior overkill.. lol .. my next car (which will be much newer, an Alero hopefully) I woun't likely be painting the interior.

that is a good point badass....

if you take sometime and look around many do just that. accent things and not all out paint them. especially the plenum and valve covers on the 3.1, 3100, 3400, 3.4...

Monty

Is that 600w @ 4ohms RMS? I've got a Kenwood (460w bridged @ 4ohms) I've quite happy with it. More than plenty of power for my 12" Pioneer sub.. (I'd like to add another).

The green paint is interesting.. I don't know about the intake though.. I think they look good monochrome or with color accents on them.

yeah thats 600watts bridged @ 4ohms, they three subs can handle up to 1500watts @ 4ohms

i dunno about the high temp part.

mayb switch to silver or black for the high temp needs and the color matched for the other under hood parts...

i am torn on interior painting. sometimes it looks nice sometimes it does not...

i just really painted some things under there to give it some color, since its so plain...

but plain is better than clashing. imho anyways.

some of the import paint jobs are done rather well if you leave their choice of colors out of the equation. guess i am more a simple man.

kinda like the fact i prefer the debadged look.

no need for the bling bling wheels either.

keep it simple stupid (kiss philosophy)

i am like that with car audio as well.

but that is just me and we can all do what we want.

one of the pluses of living in a free country

Monty