New rims on my Z34

Lumina_z34

That looks pretty sweet. You really gotta lower the car a bit now cause of those low profile tires. Oh, and maybe a nice wax job. 8)

anyone ever tell you that your car looks like one of those new Monte SS with the silver gfx?

I like that too. I've been thinking about painting mine silver cause I've got mixed feelings about the red.. :think:

it does sit about 1-2 inches lower now just because of the tire size they are 205/40/17 my speed/o is way off now to its about 8MPH off at 60MPH

i love the look of the car!

but one gripe i have....

i don't liek the louvers being white, i think it kinda thows it off, but don't paint the bottom of the car silver, because then your rims would look shittyon the car.

i heve herd that before but i painted it look that to look like the Dale Earnhardt limited edition z34

Wierd, I just happened to stumble across your car domain yesterday and today was the first time I saw you post. Rims go with the color combo on your car.

My 92( Currently with Red fascia) will be debadged and painted black with silver gfx in the late fall.

Why is it that on both cars posted in this thread, the wheels are sucked so far into the wheel wells? Do we just need to run a wider rim? Whats the deal with that?

The offset of those wheels is obviously more inwards.

If you only paid $300 for all 4 wheels and tires, THATS A STEAL! The tires I'm buying are pretty cheap tires and its gonna be $272 for just the tires!

Shawn

don't mean to jack the thread, but i love the way your tgp looks with those rims 90TGP.

lumina z34, not bad, but you really need to lower the car anothe two inches. plus, i've always been a monochromatic guy. maybe consider painting the rims and all your trim black again? anyhow, not hating, just my opinion

Why is it that on both cars posted in this thread, the wheels are sucked so far into the wheel wells? Do we just need to run a wider rim? Whats the deal with that?

It's the offset of the wheels most likely. Those wheels look pretty good on the Z w/ your white scheme, I think the louvers would look better black though.

it does sit about 1-2 inches lower now just because of the tire size they are 205/40/17 my speed/o is way off now to its about 8MPH off at 60MPH

not only is ure speedo off but the engine has to work harder to get the car up to speed due to the small wheel circumference

Maybe I'm the only one that can't stand wheel well gap, but those tires to me look extremely disproportionately small. They look like they belong on a compact.

Car looks bad ass...all except the white louvers, I'm not a fan at all. :? Your car does resemble the D.E. Edition Z34 and the newer MC SS Editions as well. I like that! :D I'm pry going to do that to my Euro when it's body work is all done.