Mounting a fire extinguisher in the car

90TGP

I just bought an OBX Racing Sports fire extinguisher for my car. It's slim in design so that it's made to fit in small spaces.

I bought this one, but in red. It was also on sale locally at $29.99 instead of the usual $39.99.

FE02B.jpg

I was looking for an alternative place to mount it instead of the a-pillar like everyone else has it. I found a great spot right next to the shifter. On the passanger [and driver] side of the shifter on 89-93 center consoles, there is a smooth and flat area large enough to mount this fire extinguisher on. It's out of the way, easy to see and reach incase of an emergency.

I'll try to get a picture once it's mounted. 8)

Why dont you get another and hang them from the rear view mirror. Id also stick a few under the rear wing and one on the other side of the exhaust to make it look like duals. You could run a string into the car and pull it to make it look like one of your exhaust pipes is smokin! oh hell yeah, now I want a few!