odometer no rolled over

cutlsp

Great, does the GP digi-dash read ERROR after 200k?? I've got 186,500 miles or so on mine, and I'll be damned if I'm not gonna make it to 200,000 miles! I like my digi-dash!

Find an uplevel cluster, the base clusters die at 200K. Or you could find another lower mileage cluster and not have to mess with rewiring.

I've always found that funny.. its like they weren't expecting the cars to make it past that point.. and most of those Fords don't have an odo that goes past 99,999.

Find an uplevel cluster, the base clusters die at 200K. Or you could find another lower mileage cluster and not have to mess with rewiring.

OH fin great anyone with a working ub3 speedometer and the sensors needed pm me if you want to sell it :evil:

I could get you a handful of base clusters.. well, local yard has two I think. I forget the mileage, and it's probably not worth putting in another base one *shrug*

its either sensors and UB3 or i'll just drive around with the odometer the way it is for a while until i find a ub3 speedometer i have one but its going in my project car :)

so any help i can get please guys i need help here it doesn't feel right driving it around with ERROR in the odometer