Anti-Lock light always on

Maverick

i got the same exact car almost and my antilock light has been on since i bought the car i got all new brakes and stuff and the light is still on i think it might just be some gay glitch or somethin

check the fuse in the engine bay on the driver's side. pull it and clean the contacts. my old car ABS light popped up once, but did that and it fixed it.

or else...your wheel speed sensor may be bad. check all four out.

worst case scenario, your ABS module is shot. just troubleshoot it out.

It's pry nothing. I've had mine on for quite some time now. I took it to the shop and they diagnosed it with many codes and told me it'd be too much $$ to fix a silly light. Black electrical tape works wonders...and it's a hell of alot cheaper too! As I take it for far...this ABS light is a common problem for some us 3.4 guys...

Maybe it's the brake fluid? I remember on my Cavalier my Parking Brake light wouldn't go off. I checked the brake fluid and it was low so I filled that. No more light.

Maybe it's the brake fluid? I remember on my Cavalier my Parking Brake light wouldn't go off. I checked the brake fluid and it was low so I filled that. No more light.

my Probes were the same way...