High Quality Pictures Of My Car 56k Safe

90TGP

Wheels: RS Limited: Concept Pro 17x7" in gunmetal with polished lip.

do they fit right in or do you need spacers or anything, I've beens seriously considering gunmetal rims

gun metal rims are the only ones i'm going to buy. i was thinking since my black cutlass is getting a L67 swap. i might as well have every gauge i can have installed in it. so i can protect the motor and tranny from sever damage when i drag race that sucker :twisted:

thats a gorgeous car! was it a majority of imports at the show?

come to think of it, the only TGP ive seen around here has been a black one at a junkyard :(

cornerdealy: I need to use a 5/16" spacer [widest you can go before needing longer studs] on all four because the wheels' offset was 43mm. I can squeeze a peice of paper between the spokes and front calipers :shock:

thanks guys.

eurosport94: It was a pretty good mix of imports, domestics, and mini trucks.

awesome lookin ride...nice to see something rare still get a little mod work done to it...I respect the whole resto thing, but the personalized cars are the ones I really like...I went to a show at Sully Plantation in Chantilly VA this past weekend and wow!...there were some awesome and rare musclecars (I have to keep reminding myself that most of the older musclecars are antiques now!)

It isn't for sale, at least not right now. I was just trying to get rid of some carparts.

Ah, I couldn't quite make out anything besides "for sale."