Kalgorn

I'm new here. I was linked here by someone from the mymonte.com forums.

I drive a '92 Lumina Z34. I've owned this car since February of this year. Bought it from my cousin who I bought my previous car from.

It's got about 86000 miles on it right now. The engine runs great. It has had its fair share of problems but that's to be expected with a used car. Nothing crazy yet.

So far it's stock but I've got plans for it. Just purchased these the other night:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7905230655&category=43957

Yes I know there's only 3. I wasn't tricked... :lol: It was a crazy deal and I couldn't pass it up. Cost me about $124 with shipping for the three of them. I found them new for $156 so I need to order another one.

I wanted to find new 16" wheels instead because I was hoping to keep my current tires since they will have tons of tread left. Perhaps I'll make them my winter tires with the stock wheels. Now I need to find a set of 17" tires. I'm watching these two auctions:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7905840145&category=66475&sspagename=WDVW

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7906025238&category=66475

I'd like to go with the Nittos but I'll settle for the Goodyears however they're getting kind of pricey so far. I'd rather not spend more than $250 for new tires but I know that won't happen. I'm goign to check out a tire shop around here tomorrow since they're having a tire sale. I'll see what I can find.

thats one clean car, finish fixin that front end and redo the stripes and it will look great. mabie remove that front plate holder, whereabouts in PA are you?

I'm in Pottstown, PA.

I'm considering removing all the pinstriping and just leaving the "Z34" on each side. However I removed a bit from the front where it's already coming off and the paint seems a little... too nice under it. I'll probably remove a little more and wax it a bit to see what I can do. The front bumper needs to be painted no matter one. There's no way around that.

Nice Car!

Get Rid of that extra plate holder. Us PA folk don't need that crap.

And I like the head unit...espically since it says Metallica!!

A small amount of work and that thing will be lookin' sexy.

welcome ....a lumina z34, just another w that i've gained more interest in since i've been a member of this board.

Go buy the one I just posted about in the for sale section. :wink:

Thanks for all the compliments.

The reason for the front plate is because my cousin (who I bought the car from) is a race fan and had a racing plate on the front. Perhaps I'll remove that today.

Welcome to the board. I live about 15 miles away from you in Oley.

Some very knowledgeable people on this board, just watch out for the flamers!! :lol: :lol:

welcome aboard man. Im looking to get some rims as well. The only problem with taking the front plate holder off is you will probably have alot of dirt and crap there, plus at least 2 holes in your bumper from the screws.

welcome aboard man. Im looking to get some rims as well. The only problem with taking the front plate holder off is you will probably have alot of dirt and crap there, plus at least 2 holes in your bumper from the screws.

Yeah, I had that problem on my Cavalier except it was 3 holes. I didn't take it off today.. I'm lazy. :) Another day...