Saw a few W's tonight..

dsgrntld187

..besides all the GPs I saw, there was two nice 40th Grand Prixs, a 2 and a 4 door, both dark cherry metallic (I think that's the color). Then at Meijers there were 2 Ws, a 95-00 Loomie and a 95 2 door cutty I think. Both of them were nice, except both had stupid ass fart cans. I just washed my car, and I was taking in bottles for gas money, and a whole bunch of dirt and pop landed on my rear bumper. It looks pretty crappy right now. More paint fell off again too. I'm hoping to get it painted Crimson Red this summer. Does anyone have any suggestions for a dark red color for my Cutty?

Oh, MI I think you have 10 cent deposits right? Please tell me you do cause I can't imagine you having 1500 bottles (5 cents here and most everywhere)

Dark red? Well Chrysler uses a good "dark cherry red" on the Grand Caravan and Pacifica. Dodge Intrepids also got it.

Yeah 10 cent returns. 2 carloads, a 94 Cavalier Wagon full and my car full. It took 5 cartloads all together.

I really need to get my car painted. Otherwise, all the paint will fall off sooner or later. It also needs some dents taken out. The trim on the wheel well looks so crappy cuz of all the dents.

Guest Anonymous

I would assume that "pop" is soda, correct, ie coke, pepsi, barque's... I wish i had that many bottles laying around to get $75 out of the machine!

Who doesn't see an assload of w-bodys whenever they walk out their front door to get the paper even? They are some of the most common vehicles around here.

Yeah, the cans were from just about 2 months of collecting at work. I do see alot of Ws every day, but I had never seen any 40th ones, let alone 2 in one day.

you have the paint peel on your '94 Cutty? the only other mid 90's w i've seen that on was my buddies '95/'96 Monte Carlo z34. His front bumper is a disaster right now :roll:

It's not the same paint peel problem alot of white Loomies had (95-00), it's just the fact that alot of the paint bubbles from the rust have started to crack, so when I wash them the paint just falls off.. :evil:

BEER bottles?! I could be getting MONEY for the empty ones??

dude if PA had that I'd be a rich man...especially since I'm a college student. It would definately justify drinking huge amounts of beer...to get more money to buy more beer. lol :cheers: