Updated my cardomain page, pics of custom body kit up

matts93z34

I personally do not like the way the car looks now...stock w/ some wheels and tint looks "great" to me on a Z34, nothing else needed on the exterior in my opinion. As long as you're happy w/ the car, I guess that's all that matters.

Guest TurboSedan

white mixed with black mixed with rust mixed with primer.

erin just shut the fuck up or go home or something....he's obviously in the middle of alot of work.

No that wasnt my car that ran in the 1/4 mile. I would like to know where you see rust on my car. If you are talking about the bumpers its called fiberglass. And like i said i primered the body kit yesterday, i would have pics up today there is bad weather today, i will try to take them tomorrow. The color of the car is going to be a three stage white peral paint with a chrome flake put into the clear coat. The car will be finished, painted and everything else by the end of July.

Pretty cool, lots of work put into it I have to give you that!

I don't care for the Acura tail lights at all... :puke:

I like the ram air hood however I think it would look best with either JUST louvers or the ram air.. however I understand the funtionality of it from your previous post.

Other than that the body kit looks cool and I can't wait to see it painted. 8)