Updated my cardomain page, pics of custom body kit up

matts93z34

you can have all the go you want but that still dosen't change the fact thats the most riced out z34 i have yet to see.

sorry man, not my style

Niceville FL??

Ha! I debated a few kids from that school, won too. Weird round, they had a whip...I don't know what passes for normal in FL. :lol: :lol:

If you knew any of the kids from Niceville debate, hit me up. I'd like to know what they're up to.

I'm not sure whether to laugh or say nice job. It's definitely kinda ricey but it's still american. If you're not an idiot, I'll let it go. Sweet ride.

I like it..... and I dont...

I like it cause U kept all of the same lines that a z normally haz... and U have a v-8 in it.... (which is 2 time's what any normall ricer can have.....)

but it looks a little wierd @ the same time..... i guess I will have to se it in paint... but keep up the good work....

plus.. I think that the JDM integra typ r tail lights would look good on there.... not the altezza's :cry:

later

joe

I agree that without it painted it is kind of hard to judge, i primered the body kit and hood today so it is one uniform color i will post pics tomorrow. I agree that yes it looks ricey but with our cars there is really no aftermarket exterior parts so i thought i would try something new and i think it looks good, the only thing that i might change is the wing, either put the stock one back on or get one of the drag spoiler that would make the trunk even up with the back bumper. Its funny though all the ricer hondas pull up next to me try to race me because they think i am an Integra, i bet them and then they just have a confused look on there faces, but anyways thanks for the comments.

Matt

It is a very good thing it doesn't matter what I think, cuz that is a waste of a rare car that many on this board and others would love to have. If you want Integra taillights and body ktis, but an Integra, then at least you'd fit in....

I dont understand how my car isnt rare anymore, if anything it has only gotten rarer. As far as I know my car is the only one like it so while everyone wants a stock z34, i made my car custom if a stock car is what you want then have it. I customized my car because i have fun doing it and i wanted something that no one else was going to have. I didnt want to fit in thats why i did what i did. If i wanted to be in the group of people with civics and integra and other imports i would have bought an import but i didnt. I dont care what you think im just trying to prove a point.

I dont understand how my car isnt rare anymore, if anything it has only gotten rarer. As far as I know my car is the only one like it so while everyone wants a stock z34, i made my car custom if a stock car is what you want then have it. I customized my car because i have fun doing it and i wanted something that no one else was going to have. I didnt want to fit in thats why i did what i did. If i wanted to be in the group of people with civics and integra and other imports i would have bought an import but i didnt. I dont care what you think im just trying to prove a point.

:werd:

I personally like how it's done not that I would do that to my car, it's certainly one of the best looking riced w's I've seen. Everyone has different tastes and therefore different opinions, which they are intitled to although I don't feel it's fair to knock someone cause it don't measure up to what you'd want. I'd like to see pics of it in primer, would make it so much easier to judge the overall look.

More power to you man. Rice isn't a bad thing. Before I get flamed for this let me explain my reasoning.

Way back when people our age couldn't afford caddys. So, they'd pick up a 40's roadster, and make it into a hot rod. Nowadays, we have the opportunity to do the same thing, as a matter of fact, I'm rebuilding a 4.6 northstar for my cutlass, the point being that we are no different than people of the 60's and 70's. Rare car or not, individuality should be honored, not neccessarily enjoyed by all, but respected at least. Ricers make the cars all the same,(ground fx, fake HID's, fart can) so they lose out on the individuality, hence the rice nature of it. This z34 is now completely and thoroughly unique. We all have custom sound setups. We all have little unique things about our cars. Respect is deserved, however we all need not embrace the looks with open arms.

Embrace individuality, not all cars are meant to be stock.

I liked how your car looked before better Matt. However, I sorta like the new. To each his own anyway. I think the front looks good, but I don't like the back for the very reason you made it sorta like an integra. To each his own though. You're free to do whatever with your car because frankly it's YOURS! Get it painted! I'm interested to see how it looks all finished! 8)

Id have to see it when it is painted. Hopefully the flames will be gone. Dont take this the wrong way but the z on the bottom of page 5 still looks the best. :D

Have you run or dynoed it yet. Just curious if the effort to put an ASG 5.0 in it rather than an L67 is really worth it besides being able to say "I have a v8"

Well the flames have been removed and are not going back on. I havent ran it on the dyno yet but next april there is a car show that always comes around and they have a dyno there $50 for 3 pulls. As for putting the ASG 5.0 in your car i dont know how much luck you will have with it i talked to the builder and he said they stopped making them so your best bet is teh l67.

to back up something ...

The ASG 5.0L puts a W-body into a different league or class. The way I see it, if you go from a 2.8 to the 5.0L, you have doubled your HP (very significant) and you have bumped into the V8 leagues. If you go from an L67 3800SC to the 5.0L, you have increased your HP only moderately, but still, you have a the feel, the essence of that V8 and there is nothing like it. An L67 with underdrive pullies on the supercharger can produce 300 HP, more than the 5.0L, and with decent reliability. If what you are looking for is raw HP, that is a better choice than the 5.0L although not necessarily less expensive. (keep in mind that an ASG drive train is brand new so to compare apples-to-apples you need to price a new or rebuilt L67, computer, wiring, and new tranny) What the L67 can never do is get you into the V8 league or give you the goose bumps that come from entering that league in such an unlikely car.

Havent thought of a twin turbo set up, but have thought about a turbo setup. The problem is that this motor is strected to its fullest right now. ASG did turbo and ran 4psi gained a 100 horespower but blew the motor. Right now there really isnt any performance upgrades for the motor that hasent already been done to the stock 4.9L thats out of the Deville.

it's certainly one of the best looking riced w's I've seen.

I couldn't figure out how to put that, but you did a nice job :lol:

I have to agree that it looks riced.. but at least you have the power to back it up

you would have simply been much more happier with a l67 platform then ... the stock bottom end can take nearly 600+ hp in a "race" setup with a turbo. plus MORE OF A FREAKING aftermarket :) i'm NOT trying to be gay about it or "we-taw-did" about it ... just dishing you the facts of what i know and have learned over the past months of researching the l67 motor ...

all i can say is its different. Personally, i like the car on the bottom of page 5 the best.

the new front kit looks good, but again, looks like alot of other kits out there on imports. I dont like the whole idea of putting an import rear on an american car.

At least youve got power, which other forms of rice dont have

It is a very good thing it doesn't matter what I think

Take note.

Anyways, about your drivetrain. I do not knwo if it was yours or not, but I watched a video of a ASG 5.0 Lumina run at the 1/4 mi. I wasn't impressed with the 15.12 that it put down. But the driver did say "it is weird to ride in a Lumina with torque."

It's different. I think you can pull it off by changing the spoiler and picking a nice color to paint the car? BTW, what color is it going to be?

white mixed with black mixed with rust mixed with primer.

It's a bit too ricey for me, but thats just me. I will say that is a fuck of a lot of work to get it to look like that!!

If you are happy with the car the way it looks, and the power you are hopefully getting out of that 5.0, then more power to you!

All I can say for sure, and no matter what anyone else says, it's a lot of work but looks very well done. Nice.