Poly Dogbones

Garrett8

i think he is talking about the ffp dog bones :?

if you are they are worth the money gm dog bones are lucky to last 3 years :evil: wish i had bought some for my cutlass instead of spending 300 at the stealership for 2 when its 130 for a pair

Guest TurboSedan

oh haha. ok i get in now :)

they seem kinda spendy but i would definately get them. GM dogbones suck and some have been known to snap right in half ecspecially in cars with manual transmissions.

if you are they are worth the money gm dog bones are lucky to last 3 years :evil: wish i had bought some for my cutlass instead of spending 300 at the stealership for 2 when its 130 for a pair

!!!!!! Holy hell, I paid a whopping $15 per mount for my front 2.8 dogbones at AutoZone (AutoShit) about 1 month ago, and they are holding up fine. Unless you're talking GM branded ones, you got fucked.

yea i only paid $10 for my old one in the oldsmobile, glad i didn't spend big bucks on GM ones, wrecked the car 5 months later, snaped it clean in half

i bought new ones almost a year ago for my cutty from Napa. The dealer wanted $45 each, and I got them for $18 each. They're holding up just fine. Then again, I've been putting armor all on the rubber gaskets inside the dogbones to try and make them last longer and prevent them from cracking.

oh haha. ok i get in now :)

they seem kinda spendy but i would definately get them. GM dogbones suck and some have been known to snap right in half ecspecially in cars with manual transmissions.

:wink: He's not kidding Davis. I might have the broken one here somewhere. The p/o was racing a Vette at that!

EDIT: Went from a double sided Kevlar clutch to Kevlar/Ceramic, after he broke it too. Hasn't broken one since.

i I've been putting armor all on the rubber gaskets inside the dogbones to try and make them last longer and prevent them from cracking.

Doesnt armor-all actually tend to help crack things like that? rubber, plastic. thats what all the car detailers tell me

!!!!!! Holy hell, I paid a whopping $15 per mount for my front 2.8 dogbones at AutoZone (AutoShit) about 1 month ago, and they are holding up fine. Unless you're talking GM branded ones, you got fucked.

Yeah no shit i got bent over by them and then ass raped while they stole my wallet :evil: