RARE??

gmrulz4u

THats so funny i would be so embaressed to drive a car that has a badges from completly different car especially when everybody know that it doesnt belong on it. Unlike that CUtlass SX a lot of people will think that there might be a Cutlass SX but Honda M3 or Accord R thats just too stupid and funny :twisted:

an accord M3. ROFL. thats worse than accord type R. i guess im gunna go slap an AMG sticker on my pontiac...brian, u want an SVT sticker for ur cutlass?

Actually you could get me an OSV "Oldsmobile Specialty Vehicle" if you want

THats so funny i would be so embaressed to drive a car that has a badges from completly different car especially when everybody know that it doesnt belong on it. Unlike that CUtlass SX a lot of people will think that there might be a Cutlass SX but Honda M3 or Accord R thats just too stupid and funny :twisted:

Thats werid...because I see Civic Type-R's all the time that are left hand drive.

Of course, the smart ricer would know that the TRUE Type-R's are RIGHT HAND DRIVE!

Which is probably why I see so many left hand drive Type-R's.

Jason

Note: I've actually seen a REAL Civic Type-R before....the guy had it imported from Japan. He said it costed a bunch to get it imported. It was...surprise...right hand drive. He had Sparco seats, all kinds of aluminum crap, and a ST shifter...dude must of had a TON of cash tied in to that car.

an accord M3. ROFL. thats worse than accord type R. i guess im gunna go slap an AMG sticker on my pontiac...brian, u want an SVT sticker for ur cutlass?

Actually you could get me an OSV "Oldsmobile Specialty Vehicle" if you want

LOL!

I saw a rare Mustang/Skyline this past summer. It was a Mustang GT with GTR badges on it. The bastard had the nerve to park next to my friend's '01 Cobra and my other buddy's '93 Notch.

Anyway, I'm gonna go drive my 1956 Oldsmobile GTO with a 390 Hemi, Tremec 3650 5-speed, and a Ford 9" rear.......All stock!!!

I saw a rare Mustang/Skyline this past summer. It was a Mustang GT with GTR badges on it. The bastard had the nerve to park next to my friend's '01 Cobra and my other buddy's '93 Notch.

I saw a Mustang on the cover of a Ford magazine that had the Skyline GTR badge on it. I showed it to a Ford enthusiast and he said that bad is facrtory. I replied 'yeah for a nissan skyline!'

A friend of mine has a 5.0 notch mustang, but he wants to get another notch and convert it to a 2.3 turbo notch. Since notches are supposedly the lightest. He has a 2.3 turbo ranger and a '88 turbocoupe as well.

One of my Muscle Mustang, anf Fast Ford's Magazines has a picture of a red Mustang on the cover with a Cobra emblem in the griss (instead of the pony) but on the side fo the car, you can clearly see a GT badge,

Taylor

Guest TurboSedan

i have a Honda 5-speed emblem from a 70's CVCC on my CS (on rear trunk panel). i even repainted it with some Testor's enamel. i'll try to get a pic of it today and put it on my website.

joshua

yea but theres nothing wrong with that cuz at least ur car is a 5 speed. there were no 5 speed emblems for our cars as far as i know so u had no other choice if u wanted that and i think its cool. As for that musting gtr thing, thats about as ass-backwards as the other examples i said before. the fucking skyline isnt even in this country

I have a 02 Mustang Gt and thinking about converting it to Conbra outside and will put a Cobra emblems and with that of course some performance mods so people will think its Cobra and will be almost as fast as Cobra so i think thats ok to do because its same car. :shock:

I have a 02 Mustang Gt and thinking about converting it to Conbra outside and will put a Cobra emblems and with that of course some performance mods so people will think its Cobra and will be almost as fast as Cobra so i think thats ok to do because its same car. :shock:

Same car? Don't get me wrong...I've loved Mustangs since before I can remember. But if you put Cobra R ground effects and wheels on a V-6 Mustang, it's still not a Cobra R. I don't want to get in an argument about Mustangs on a GM board 'cause I'm sure your Mustang is real sweet. At least its a GT, right?

I don't know. Maybe its just me. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

I am only talking about regular Cobra and only differences are front bumper, rear lights, and badges on side and front grill, and inside a white gauges, to get some performance i already got Borla cat back, and soon racing transmission and torque converter. When it comes to my Cutlass i probably would put 442 on it but i dont have enough performance in it to back it up so i leave it as it is. Sorry that i brought a Ford to a Gm message board but i still preffer a GM over Ford by 10 to 200. 8)