FFP motor mounts whos got em?

Euro

I ordered a set of FFP motor mounts for the 3.1 today. My dads not thrilled about me paying $130 for em :roll: but hey, not his car/or money.

looking forward to getting them on. who else has got em? any praises/raves about them?

I have them. When you first install them and take it for a drive, you feel A LOT of vibrations throughout the car. That's what the motor is transfering into the mounts through the bushings through the frame into the cabin. If you want the stiffest setting, just bolt them in with the poly bushings. If you want a lesser setting, take out one set of the poly bushings on each mount and install the rubber bushings from the stock mounts. If you want the softest, just install the stock rubber bushings.

From what I have read on here. they really make a huge difference in stiffness and vibrations. I am thinking this will be one of my next mods...I really want a set. I have never seen a set in person (well I saw a 5 speed with the one mount before) but from what I have heard on here it makes a huge difference. I am sold, thats for sure.

Shawn

I have them. When you first install them and take it for a drive, you feel A LOT of vibrations throughout the car. That's what the motor is transfering into the mounts through the bushings through the frame into the cabin. If you want the stiffest setting, just bolt them in with the poly bushings. If you want a lesser setting, take out one set of the poly bushings on each mount and install the rubber bushings from the stock mounts. If you want the softest, just install the stock rubber bushings.

those bushings are gonna be fun to remove and install

yeah ive heard about the vibrations, but how bad are they?? are they violent as to where they shake the whole car, or are they not out of control but still noticeable.

how long does it take for it to lessen. But yeah ive heard alot of good things about them. Im glad i bought em.

Your car will shake for a couple days when you first install them. It'll feel like your car's about to come apart. After, say a week of driving, they'll settle down and you won't feel them again.

That are G R E A T. Car feels alot stiffer. You feel the vibrations especially at a stop...it feels great, like you got something real big under the hood kinda. :D I love 'em!

You can see mine in my sig.