cold start problem

syknesss

90 lumina 3.1 auto with od 126k

ok usually my car takes a couple extra seconds to start when its cold but its been gettin worse..the other day after starting it it idled like crap for a few mins then its ok.then the day after it started idled like crap then stalled but started right back up.....i cant tell what the rpms are because my tach and speedo are screwed up they read 95 and 7k rpms when cruising on the highway..dunno if thats related.

new parts are

plugs

wires

air filter

oil pressure sender

t-stat

upper rad hose

dog bones

muffler

also the car does not throw and codes just code 12 over and over

Try dumping a bottle of fuel injector cleaner. I prefer STP (they have 2 kinds, but I honestly think they are the same :lol: )

Also try cleaning your IAC and throttlebody.

Stalling and irratic idling (and starting problems) are often related to a dirty fuel system, at least with my experience.

sometimes under the hood u can catch a tiny hint of a gas smell but thats normal right?

i can notice the rpms bouncing going up and down maybe 100 rpms all the time at idle in gear or in park

Tiny gas smell is normal, at least in my experience. Try the ICM and coilpacks, or even replacing your IAC. The best way to test that would be to unplug your IAC while the engine is running, if it doesn't change, that would be the problem, I've read.